Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Campout


We ventured into the great outdoors this weekend with my sister Jennifer and her family. We drove up late Friday night. Basically leaving us enought time to pitch our tent, and eat a batch of delicious home made scones that we smelled rising in the back seat for the 1 1/2 drive up the canyon. On Saturday our Grandma and Grandpa Carn joined us as well as Great Aunt Lisa and old grandma grandpa (my Mom's parents). Going on walks with our dog Tiger, and Lisa's dog Pepper were some Madi's most enjoyable times. Chase liked playing catch and hacky sack with Jake as well as hours of cards. It was Gracie's first venture into the wild and she did really well. She loves being outside so I wasn't surprised. Although nursing was an adventure in itself. I need a comfy chair, not an air matress for nursing in the early am. Sitting around the campfire was my favorite, as well as eating until I felt like I needed to explode. We always bring up so much yummy treats

No comments:

Post a Comment